Dr. Koceja is committed to monitoring the rapidly evolving impact and changes that COVID-19 is causing in our community. He is committed to protect the health of his patients and employees. Dr. Koceja is closely following local, state and federal health agencies for guidance on how to provide dental care to his patients during this time. This office has always trained and followed the Dental guidelines for preventing the transmission of human pathogens. At all times, we operate as through every patient is infectious.
The following are added changes to be implemented as soon as we reopen on June 1st, 2020
- Please, DO NOT come to the office if:
- You are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, or flu like symptoms OR have been around anyone experiencing these symptoms in the last 14 days.
- When you arrive to the office for an appointment, Please call the office and check in.
- All patients must wear a mask
- Temperature check before coming into the office
- Payments will be collected at check in
- Appointment option for immune compromised patients.
- Please do not bring additional guests to appointment. If you require a translator or a support person, they can walk you in to the operatory (follow same guidelines as patients) and then return to their car for the duration of the appointment.
- All patients will be provided sanitizer and will use an antiviral rinse prior to treatment.
- HEPA-H13 air purifiers have been added to the office.
- All clinical surfaces are sterilized with an EPA approved disinfectant.
- All common surfaces are disinfected routinely throughout the day.
- All magazines and reading material have been removed from the waiting room.
- Koceja and Staff members temperatures are taken daily.
- Staff has been asked to avoid shaking or other unnecessary physical contact at this time.
Thank you for being patient and understanding with all the changes!
Please feel free to call if you have any questions.